So for those that don't know, I have made the move to Green Bay, WI a few weeks ago while Aga stayed back in the ATL. I know, 8 months P.G. and all but we really did have a method to our madness. Today we closed on our first home. (yay!) We flew in 4 weeks ago, found our (starter) dream home and put in an offer. As soon as we got back to Atlanta, we packed up a moving van and I drove across country. It took me 19 hours, all by myself, all in one shot. Since then I have been crashing at a close friends' house. 3 days later I started my new job, which I happen to love, and that all leads up to closing the loan today. In the meanwhile the wife has been all alone, in Atlanta, with the dogs and cat, in a completely empty house. True, it has driven me batshit having her and my unborn hellspawn so far away. The good news is that she will be here with me wednesday/thursday so I can finally ease down. Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes, I will give another update as soon as I can. For now I am just happy to no longer be "the guy on the couch".
LATER!!!!
1 comment:
Cory and I are so excited for you to have your own home! Maja is so lucky to have such wonderful parents!
We love you both!
-Tash
Post a Comment