She was born at 10:15 last night. Aga is doing great. She was soooooo amazing during the delivery. Will post more on that later. For now, here are some pics to tide you people over.
She is absolutely beautiful... Can't wait to see her in person. AND by the way she will hate you guys for showing that picture when she gets old enough. Love you all, Marcene
Congradulations ! Maja is a doll! We wish we could be there to see her. I can't wait to see more photos. It is very obvious how very happy you all are. Thank you for sharing your happiness with all of us. Love, Joannie
Congratulations!!! I didn't even realize it was time for her arrival! I've been meaning to give you a call to see how things were going. She's beautiful and I love the name!
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
She is absolutely beautiful... Can't wait to see her in person. AND by the way she will hate you guys for showing that picture when she gets old enough. Love you all,
Marcene
Congratulations! She looks beautiful! Can't wait to hear the whole story :)
CONGRATS!!!! What a pretty girl!
Congradulations ! Maja is a doll! We wish we could be there to see her. I can't wait to see more photos. It is very obvious how very happy you all are. Thank you for sharing your happiness with all of us.
Love,
Joannie
She is a doll. Sorry Jeff she looks like Aga :). Congratulations! Malgosia, Zbyszek i Karolina
Congratulations!!! I didn't even realize it was time for her arrival! I've been meaning to give you a call to see how things were going. She's beautiful and I love the name!
What wonderful news! We are so happy for you and glad that everyone is healthy and well. Welcome to the world, Maja!
Susan, Earl and Alex
She is as gorgeous as her name! Beautiful baby, so glad you guys are doing well.
congrats aga...SO happy for you guys!! she is beautiful
Post a Comment