Friday, December 19, 2008

20 things I love about Maja...

She is 20 weeks today so I thought I'd change things around this time.... in no particular order:

1. I love how happy she is to see us after she wakes up
2. I love her sighs while she sleeps
3. I love her fuzzy head
4. I love how she doesn't smell like "baby"
5. I love how she cuddles up in my neck when I rock her
6. I love how she smiles at me when I nurse her
7. I love that she adores her Daddy
8. I love the funny little noise she makes after every sneeze
9. I love her blue eyes
10. I love how happy she makes me
11. I love her crazy splashing in the tub
12. I love how she thinks Daddy is full of it! that's my girl!
13. I love the way she "studies" everything
14. I love her giggles
15. I love her voice.. could listen to her talk all day long
16. I love her tiny feet
17. I love how much she loves her Daddy's singing
18. I love how very patient she is with her newbie parents
19. I love how interested she is in everything we do
20. I love every little bit of her!

No comments: