Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back to basics

This week I ventured into the "old-fashioned" prefold diaper world and let me tell you that even these aren't what they used to back in the day... they are shaped the same and you use them like they did 30 years ago but boy, oh boy, are they soft... made out of super soft bamboo fleece and embellished with a cute print, make me wish my undies were made out of the same materials.
That weird yellow thing holding it together is called a "Snappi"... it's what we use now instead of pins although there still are some "pin-lovers" around these days. I have no interest in pins so I gave Snappi's a try. I gotta tell you though, it took me a while to figure it out but now I feel like a pro. It keeps the diaper on really tight and doesn't fall off.

Here are a few shots:




This is what it looks like when it's not on her, although this obviously is a different one:

No comments: