Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I sure deserve the "Mother of the year" award!!

A couple of nights ago I was getting Maja's bath ready and I left her on the floor in the bathroom while I went to get her PJ's and diaper... well she scooted herself forward and fell and hit her head in the door. Ouch!!! Poor baby was so upset and it just about gave me heart attack seeing her laying down screaming cause her head was at a weird angle and I thought something happened to her neck.

Well, this morning she was sitting on her bedroom floor and fell flat on her face with her hands stuck underneath her so she couldn't pull herself up. She was sooo upset and I don't blame her cause that rug is not the softest one to fall on!

At least there is no mark from either fall but boy do I feel like a great Mom!!! Ugh!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awwww, those bumps and bruises are more painful for us, aren't they?