Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pregnancy is a scam!!

I swear my first one was good just because a higher power wanted to make sure I continue to procreate!

When you first find out you're pregnant I think most woman get excited because they get to be period-free for a looong time. Heck, even with breast feeding you could get away without it for much longer.

Well, I got scammed! Not only did it return at 4 months (ok... not the most horrible thing since we wanted another baby) but as of now I have been on the longest "period" ever (5 weeks and counting) and according to my doc, it could potentially last until the end. What???? After this kid is out, I better not see anything for a while or I'll have to have a serious talk with my ovaries!

On top of that, why don't I have the kinky dreams pregnant girls rave about??? I'm stuck dreaming about stupid giant squids attacking an underwater colony and robots looking like people trying to take over the Earth a'la Terminator (and haven't even seen the movie). Huh? yeah, that's how I wake up! Where the heck is that stuff coming from?

And since usually Jeff has these kind of dreams (he is into the sci-fi stuff) he gets all geeky cause he thinks that's cool. Ay!

Ok, vent over!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You have got to be having a boy this time! When will you find out??