I've been experimenting with different carriers and it looks like I found the perfect fit for Isla... she loves it and falls asleep within minutes. Today she slept in there for 1.5 hrs while I was making and then eating dinner. The only reason why she even woke up was when I took her out so I could change her and put her to bed :)
And here's what we have for Maja... a friend let me borrow this ring sling for our trip to Spain and I loved it so much that after returning back home I tracked down the person who made it for her on Etsy.com and lo and behold she had one more piece of that fabric left (my friend bought hers over a year ago!) I've tried other ring slings but none felt good and this particular fabric (it's all about the fabric!) worked wonderfully for us plus it's cute :). This is a picture of Maja zonked out in the middle of Madrid and another of us up on the Wall in Avila... we used it daily and she spent a LOT of time in it. When the new sling arrived right before Christmas (2 months after the Spain trip) and I pulled it out of the package, the first thing she wanted to do was get in it... how cool that she remembered it? she obviously really liked it too



No comments:
Post a Comment