Saturday, May 29, 2010

Isla at 6 months

I love this age!!!

* she is very interested in eating and has been sitting in the high chair at the table. She eats peas, carrots, pears and sweet potatoes and we give her little tastes of other random things too. Here she is going to town on a bitter biscuit (is that what they are called?)

* she can drink out of a sippy cup!!

* tooth #2 and tooth #3 have made their appearance so she now has the two bottom ones and the top left one (her left)

* I think she is developing Maja's pinching habit... the last few nights she has done that to me while falling asleep

* she can now sit in the tub unsupported so that makes things easier for me and much more entertaining for her. She loves to splash and scoot around the tub

* still is a chunky monkey! I love her rolls and chubby cheeks

No comments: