She is the happiest, most content baby ever... seriously... she only ever gets upset when she is ready for a nap and then you know it's an easy fix. She is tough too... Maja can get pretty annoying at times and Isla just lets it slide.
I think I'm creating a little monster sleep wise though... she LOVES sleeping in our bed. And I don't blame her... the alternative is a tiny pack'n'play. Who would want that over a super comfy king size bed??? See, we only have two AC window units upstairs, one for Maja and one for us so poor Isla had to move back into our room because hers gets way too hot in this weather.
She is "this" close to crawling. She will get on all fours and move her hands but hasn't quite figured out how to move her knees.

No comments:
Post a Comment