Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy 10 months Isla!

1. She has pretty much mastered waking by now. Here's a quick video from a couple of weeks ago but she has since got so much better... she actually chooses to walk over crawling most of the time.



2. She is still a pretty tough kid. She can handle falls and bumps as if nothing happened. It's so funny to see how different the girls are... Maja cries when she 'thinks" she got hurt... Isla gets over things in seconds


3. The other day she when she woke up for one of her night nursing sessions, she cuddled right into me as I walked her over to my bed and said "Ma-ma". Likely a fluke but such an awesome moment.

4. She eats everything we eat at this point and does pretty well. I would actually say she doesn't know much about what to do with food on a spoon since she was never really fed with one. We also know she is not allergic to peanuts thanks to a handfull or peanut butter sandwich Maja so graciously shared with her when I wasn't looking

5. Still not great in the sleeping department... pretty bad actually. She wakes up quite a few times per night although I shouldn't complain because she does nap well. I'm seeing progress in putting herself to sleep... she managed it a few times. I'm still no really doing anything about sleep issues. With a big move just around the corner, everything will change and it's not worth my energy so we just get as much sleep as we can and call it a day even if it means she sleeps in my bed most of the time.

6. She will stand up to Maja if need be and win

7. Little monkey climbs on just about anything she can

8. She loves books and you can usually find her with one just sitting on the floor looking at the pictures. She isn't fond of being read to though.

9. She knows Maja gets the good snacks and will not rest until she gets a hold of her snack cup

10. She wave now :)

No comments: