We have started looking for Maja's first school... a preschool of course :). Registrations for Fall begin now around here and given we have been out of town since the first of the year, we haven't done all the research we would have liked but so far we have one candidate that seems like a great option. It's the ONLY one I could find in the area that is non-religious and one of my friend's son goes there. She has nothing but great things to say about it but she did mention it's really hard to get a spot. I hope we do if we go ahead with it.
They are having an open house next week so we will check it out.
I can't believe we are going to sign her up for school!!! I even drove by what will be her Elementary school yesterday... she will be in Kindergarten in two years!!
No comments:
Post a Comment