Hey all, This has been a week to be grateful for. Started out good, got better, then finished out fantastic. That's right, we're talking about a whole other level here. First off, I need to fill you in on a little back story.
We own a cat named Rigby, she is a sweet cat by all means, but at night she becomes somewhat.... annoying. Ok, Ok, amazingly annoying. To the point that she was once incarcerated overnight in the bathroom by some of the soon to be grandparents. Shortly after she was rolled up into the hide-a-bed as some kind of retribution by none other than my own father. I honestly find it hard to blame him. Due to this, we play a game with the cat in which she sneaks into the bedroom as we are getting ready for bed, and we then have to trick her into letting us catch her so we can put her out. Sounds simple, right? "Oh just keep the door shut" you might be saying. That cat will stay hiding for over two hours just to pop out after the lights go out. Strategy was what was needed in this case. We have had some great luck lately in that we worked up a tactic in which I would get into bed first and lure the cat out with some sensuous massage. Then Aga would come in and grab the cat and show her the door. After a while, the cat got hip to the idea and would try to bolt out of the way, but the Wife has some incredible cat wrangling skills, and would always make the grab. So the other night, I am working the magic on the cat and have her good and hypnotized, Aga goes for the grab... And finds out she can't bend the 90 degrees necessary to achieve full cat-capture. I don't know about her, but I love this pregnancy. Comedy Central should just start devoted a full night to nothing other than pissed off pregnant chicks... catching cats. I found myself cheering the cat on. It seemed that the only reason Rigby was even caught was that she was out of breathe from laughing at the sight of Aga's arms wildly swinging about 6 inches over her head.
That whole experience was like a gift from God, with a pretty bow on top. There really is only one thing that could make it better.
That's right, you've been RickRolled, bitches.
2 comments:
Ummm..I am not sure what getting Rick Rolled is, but I am going to look into it:-) Funny video. He's hot!!!
we got bad kitty a new puzzle for the living room and we distract her with that and try to run away. The dogs all just play dead.... psycho cats are great!
Post a Comment