The one day that Maja is awake able to make it to the library for Book Babies, the session is canceled. Ugh!
I was so excited because normally she takes a morning nap around the time BB starts and today she got up early. What a disappointment to find the library closed!... so instead we decided to check out the cute little shops in downtown De Pere. We found the most awesome little toy store where I bought a stacker/shape sorter and a new ball. And then we stopped by a children's clothing store and what do you know, they were having a sale so of course I couldn't pass that up. I think that may be my favorite new store right now... so many cute things but luckily for my wallet, Maja started getting hungry and tired so we had to keep it short.
Oh, and we also signed up for a preview class at The Little Gym. Yay!!! I can't wait for Maja to start going. It's such a fun place and the instructors seemed really nice. I hope she enjoys her time there.
No comments:
Post a Comment