Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pinto update

I guess I should include #2 in this blog too, huh??

So far no Dr updates... we go in next week but I've been feeling extremely tired lately. I don't remember it being like that with Maja. I worked with Liam and Chloe up until the 8th month and I remember having way more energy although I'm still breastfeeding so that's probably taking a huge toll on my body as well.
I'm also nauseous more often and again I'm not able to eat bacon :(. Oh well... I don't need to put on another 50lbs so maybe that's good... and by the way, I lost 46 out of those 50 before #2 got in the picture. Yay!

The worst part of it is that my "delicate" stomach issues have made me take a break from cloth diapers :(. Because Maja started eating some solids, we can't just throw them in the washer without "dealing" with them anymore and they don't call it "peanut-butter" stage for nothing. So after using disposables on our trip I decided to stick with them until I can manage to clean diapers without loosing my breakfast.

Oh, and my early prediction is "boy"... Jeff is convinced it's another girl. I wonder who is right :)

1 comment:

Izabella said...

I hope it's a boy for you too!! I have so much fun with little Oliver!!! But either way Maja is gonna make a wonderful big sister! [Hopefully she won't be too much of a bully, right? Ha!]