Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pinto update

We are still on team Green! but as far as I'm concerned Pinto is still a "he"

Everything looked great and we have some cute pictures to share. Pinto is about 13 oz right now and looks more like a monkey (Maja looked like a little baby alien). The little booger is very active and stubborn. He refused to get in the right position to check out his spine and when the tech pushed the wand down to see if that would make him move, he'd just give me a huge kick on the other end and remain uncooperative. Eventually though we tricked him into turning over :)

Up until now our awesome Doctor has been seeing me weekly just so I could listen to the heartbeat and reassure myself everything is all right but now that I can feel stronger and more often kicks, I think I can handle a longer wait until week 24.

20 week bump and ultrasound pics to follow...

No comments: