Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kids' Got Jokes

So I am sitting at the table right now with the Wife and Maja.  Although I can slave for literally minutes cooking a wholesome meal from a box, my precious daughter has decided that not only does Mommy have to feed her, but that her doll has to try everything before she will.  Reminds me of Cousin Ryan refusing to eat anything the dog wouldn't eat.  I am pretty sure he has still never eaten a bean.

As an update, I think she has taken to her new profession as an insult comic.  She just refused a bite, then grabbed her foot and stuck her big toe in her mouth and made the "mmmmmmm" sound.  The nerve of this kid!  "My toe tastes better than your cheap-ass generic box meal".  We will see who gets the last laugh when every boyfriend she ever has gets met at the door by the creepy dad who wants to go to the movies with them.  And I heard wearing a hat backwards will make you blend in with your child's peer-group.  Right Dude?

No comments: