I thought it's about time to give a little Maja update
Words she can say:
- Daddy
- Isla
- Hi
- Yes (I'm pretty proud of the fact that she can say "yes" before she can say "no")
- All done
- Santa
Her favorite things are:
- elephants
- blocks
- kissing Isla
- climbing on things
- helping in the kitchen
She has a new awesome sleep pattern... she now goes down at 6:30pm and sleeps in until 7:30-8:30am. Another great thing is that she can put herself to sleep. I needed the rocking chair in our bedroom for when I'm up with Isla at night so I knew things would need to change for Maja so in the last few weeks I started working on getting her to sleep without the chair. She still needs to hold/pinch the back of someone's hand when going down in the evening, but if she wakes up around 5am or so, she stands up for a couple of minutes and lays right back down and goes back to sleep without needing anyone. Sometimes we do need go give her a paci if she can't find it but I showed her that the bunny that sits in the corner of her crib holds her pacis so now she goes straight for the bunny when she wakes up :)

No comments:
Post a Comment