Tuesday, February 2, 2010

She may just go to college with a paci on her mouth

- she sleeps with about 4 of them. 2 are "held" by her bunny, one is in her mouth and another in her hand
- you know those weird big round pacis they give babies at the hospital? she never took to them but the other day I had one laying around and thought that maybe if I gave her that one, she'd think they are not comfortable and maybe that will help? nope.. she loves them!
- this afternoon I found her behind the couch, in the corner sucking on Isla's paci that was still attached to the carseat we leave in said corner
- when we hang out upstairs, she will collect all of her pacis (there usually is a few under her bed so she crawls under there!) put them on a chair and proceed to take turns on them

Oh well...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you still seem to get a lot of pictures of her without a paci, so at least she is not surgically attached to them!

Very cute though! So glad Evie ditched her paci at 3 months. It killed me then, but I was later so grateful I didn't have to break the habit.

The girls are getting so big and cute!