I swear I blinked and my newborn disappeared!
I can't get enough of her. The minute she makes eye contact with someone, she is all smiles. She "talks' up a storm and is getting sooo strong. The other day I caught her lifting up her upper body along with the legs. Here's a picture... it doesn't look like it but her head and upper body really is off the pillow
Her hand-eye coordination is amazing... she grabs for the toys on her mat and her grip is really tight... you have to be careful when lifting her up because she doesn't let go easily.
She ADORES her big sister. The minute she hears Maja, she tries to find her and lately she started smiling at her too. Of course Maja loves her back... she has to kiss Isla when going to sleep, after she wakes up and everytime she gets upset. Like a good big sister, Maja tries all sorts of things like feeding her pretzels or stealing her paci but Isla doesn't mind one bit.
She is still an awesome sleeper... goes down around 6:30pm and only wakes up a few times before 7:30-8am. Still takes super long naps and although for the most part we try to keep her in her own bed, every now and then it's nice to just let her cuddle up



No comments:
Post a Comment