Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good things come in threes

I better come out of the closet....



Funny story about it... I had taken a test but looked at it right way to find a very clear single line (negative). I meant to throw it away but got sidetracked so after putting it back in the box I left it on the counter and went about my day. The next day I noticed the box sitting in the bathroom so I looked inside and lo and behold there were two lines!! very faint but definitely there and as they say "a line is a line".
It was late already and I was half convinced it was just an evap line (I mean, there is a reason they say the results are not correct after 30 mins or so, right?) so I waited until the next morning and run out to get a digital test. I didn't want to deal with wondering whether or not another line is clear enough.

Well this one seemed pretty clear :)... and those that came after it... you know, for good measure!

Haven't seen my Dr yet but it looks like baby Matteo and Isla's birthdays will be just a few days apart

No comments: