Friday, December 9, 2011

The Pledge of Allegiance

So the other day I overheard Maja saying part of the Pledge of Allegiance. I was pretty surprised since we've never talked about it and she couldn't have seen it on tv and how many 3 year olds just randomly know how to say "indivisible"? Well turns out that they say it at school every day. It's adorable... one of the kids holds the flag and they all say it together with their right hand on their heart.
ONe day I decided to stay for a bit after class started to see them to it and took some pictures.. it just happened to be PJ day at school so that's why they are all wearing their PJ's. I love that the school has an open door policy and parents and come and go as they wish. I'd love to spend more time there but I hardly ever get a chance to drop Maja off without the other girls and I have to be alone to stay


No comments: