Monday, December 5, 2011

Real men wear their babies 2.0

It's no secret that I enjoy wearing my babies (until they get too heavy that is, haha) and I love that Jeff gets into it as well. When maja was an infant I could never understand the Moby wrap. It seemed like such a hassle so I never gave it a try but when I had Isla a friend practically forced me into trying it and wrapped it around me herself. It was then when I finally realized what an amazing contraption it was!!
Jeff has tried our other carriers (the Ergo with Maja and the Met Tai with Isla) but I never got him to test out the Moby until now and boy does he love it too! I'm honestly surprised because it is still quite a hassle to tie around compared to any other carried but I love that he is so into it :)

He totes her around while making dinner or watching tv and she is happy as clam snoozing away in there

No comments: