Thursday, January 12, 2012

2 month snuck up on me!

I wish she could stay tiny for longer. I don't feel like I have enough time to just enjoy her but I try as much as I can to just relax and look at her. We babywear a lot! she loves it and it gives us more cuddle time.

She has not had her two months check up yet but she has gotten huge! I can't believe I have a whole bin of small clothes to put away already :(.

At two months she:
- "talks" a lot
- belly laughs
- she can hold her head pretty well when I pull on her arms into a sitting position
- she started to grab and pull on the toys hanging from her mat
- no more swaddling. She likes to move around and sleep with her arms up just like her sisters
- yes, the peace sign seems to be her thing :)


No comments: