Saturday, January 21, 2012

On the way to being completely independent

I dream of the day where all my kids can get themselves out of bed, make breakfast and entertain themselves until I get up. Sleeping in every once in a while would be nice :)

I'm one kid closer to that today!

Maja usually gets up, stands in my doorway and whispers "Mom.... Mom... Moooooom, can I please go downstairs?". I love that she asks permission (doubt Isla ever will, lol) but as soon as I say yes, she'll go down and play for a while until Isla and I wake up. At least I have until Isla wakes up and Zoey is usually last.

Well I noticed Maja has been sneaking whatever she can while she is playing downstairs. Pretzels, cookies and water. She sets it all up nice on a plate and sits at her tabla and eats it. That's awesome so I've been leaving things around for her so it's easier.

I think it's adorable, especially when she chooses her snak herself. This is what I found in the corner of the playroom one day

No comments: