Friday, March 2, 2012

Backyard fun

I always wanted a nice swingset for the kids. When we bought the Green Bay house, there was a really crappy, totally unsafe play structure in the back which we promptly ripped out. Maja was young so we decided to wait. Then we moved here and by the time we got settled in the house Costco sold out of these awesome sets so as soon as a friend told me they were back in stock this year we run out and bought it (just for future reference, Jeff also got a new TV that day... a little bribe to convince him since he wasn't so fond of the idea plus pre payment for the labor, lol)
Grandma drove all the way from Oregon to help and the girls couldn't be happier! I love that I can let them out there and there is plenty to do and I can still keep an eye out on them while being inside with napping Zoey or making dinner or anything else.

These photos were taken before the slide went up


No comments: