Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The crib isn't just for decoration any more :)

She actually took a nap in there today and here's the proof:

She fell asleep ALL by herself. No help from Mommy!!!

I'm still not ready to kick her out of our bedroom though... I just love bringing her in to bed with us and have her cuddle up to me. But she can nap there during the day :).

And since I'm on the subject of sleeping... she had a great night! She is a pretty good sleeper to begin with and goes from 7:30-8:30pm to about 9am every night and only gets up 2-3 times to eat for a short time. Her longest stretch so far has been 6 hrs but last night she didn't make a peep from 9pm to 5am and then went back to sleep and got up for good at 8:30am (although she had a quick snack at 6:30). She rocks!!!

1 comment:

*~ Carla ~* said...

I love her outfit!!! ;) I feel like I'm behind on halloween stuff, I haven't got my daughters anything yet :(