I'm ready for baby #2!(ideally that would be twin boys!) Heck, I was ready before I even left the delivery room :). My Dr came into talk about contraception the day he discharged me and was quite speechless when I told him that's not necessary. What can I say... I had an amazing pregnancy, a great delivery and got the coolest baby out of it! I realize next time around might suck but that's just a risk I'm willing to take :).
I always wanted a small age gap between my kids. No more then 14 months and if that doesn't happen, the plan is to wait for at least 3 years.... After nannying for so many years, I came to the conclusion that the 2 year difference just won't work for me. Of course I managed to get Jeff on boat with this idea too!
The problem here? My sister is getting married Sept. 12th in Spain... So we either have baby #2 before August 12th of next year or we are done for a while because I don't want to have to miss it and don't want to have the baby in the Fall either (too big of an age difference)
I know, I know... you all think I'm nuts!
But seriously, given how ridiculously gorgeous our kid is... it would be a crime not to give the world another one of those soon, right???
No comments:
Post a Comment