It all looks so colorful in there, doesn't it? The top shelf has all her newborn stuff that she will outgrow in about a month or so but the bottom has all of our One Size diapers that will fit her until she is potty trained.
So far I've spent about $400 on all of it and once she outgrows the little stuff I'll get a few more of those One Size diapers that cost anywhere from $18 to $25 and that will get us through the next couple years plus any future children.
I calculated that a $22 box of disposables would last us about a week so that's $1100/year and $2700 for 2.5 years. Sure prices vary depending on size and brand but no matter what we are still looking at well over $2000 per kid!!
That's quite a bit of savings, plus cloth is so much better for the environment and surprisingly easy to use but that could be a whole other post :)
No comments:
Post a Comment