Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lost my ENTIRE phone list!!!!

I was trying to switch to Jeff's old phone so I went to the Verizon store and asked them to move all of my contacts into his phone. That dum-dum not only moved contacts to the wrong phone (Jeff's list to mine) but also erased all of the ones that were there (mine)!!! So now I have two phone with the same contact list (Jeff's)
I'm so mad because when I went back to ask what happened (I drove around the block and noticed the error so it literally took me less then 10 mins to get back in there) the guy just stood there looking at me like I'm crazy saying "the machines aren't set up to erase anything... they don't do that". I don't care what the machine does!!!! I gave you a phone with a phone list to move... now there's a completely new list on there and the old one is gone!! Dude just stood there repeating himself!

So friends and family... I'll be sending an email at some point to collect numbers but in the meantime, if you read this please send me your phone number (aga_40@yahoo.com). Especially if you're in Seattle... we will be visiting next week so I want to make sure I can get hold of you :). If you think/know you are on Jeff's list, then don't worry about it, I got you :).

Thanks everyone!

No comments: