Thursday, April 2, 2009

I caught the bug

the "I have a girl and need to dress her up" bug!

We went out today in search of a decent Easter dress since most of Maja's wardrobe is made out of pants and oh my gosh I couldn't resist and we ended up bringing about 6 home. To be fair, only two are for Easter, the other's for this summer, but boy are the Easter one's cute... I couldn't decide so I bought them both so I could try them on her. They are puffy and girly, and I even accessorized! She will be wearing a bolero style cardigan and of course a matching headband :).. couldn't find cute shoes but I will before we meet the Easter Bunny this weekend.

I'll post pics tomorrow... still trying to decide which one to keep.

All this for just one picture... I smell trouble in the future!

No comments: