1. She learned how to blow kisses! well, she doesn't actually blow them but she will put her hand to her mouth when you ask her for a kiss
2. In addition to signing "more", "all done" and "water, she can do "eat"
3. In just a week she went from taking her first steps to being all over the place. There's no stopping her and the "drunken sailor" walk is just too cute
4. "The Itsy Bitsy spider" is her new favorite song. She even tries to do the hand motions.
5. Her favorite things are fridge magnets, balls, bubbles and any toy she can push around
6. Her favorite food are hot dogs, corn and just about any fruit
7. She loves to be chased and giggles so hard she ends up loosing her balance and falling over
8. Now that she walks, she loves pushing her stroller
9. She has this comfort thing she does where she plays with your skin and at times pinches but not maliciously, just needs to be doing something like that while going to sleep. She needs the skin to skin contact and will wiggle her way under any sleeve or blanket you attempt to cover yourself with.
10. She has discovered that sharing food with Kosmo is fun. I was making dinner once and she was eating crackers in the living room. I couldn't figure out how she was going through them so fast until I caught her walking over to Kosmo and letting him have them. Luckily she doesn't know yet that he is the one who gets all the stuff she throws on the floor at meals. I have a feeling much more will find its way down there when she does.
11. She is still waking up really early (5:30-6am) but at least sleeps through the night so I can't complain. Lately though she has been falling back to sleep in our bed after I bring her in so I can get some extra snoozing. I think she really enjoys being with us and so do we.
12. Lately she has been getting a bad case of "stranger-danger" which I guess isn't so bad. On the other hand, she also recognizes her little friends and gets all giggly and cute when she sees them.
No comments:
Post a Comment