Monday, August 17, 2009

What's new with miss Maja???

Well, let's see...

- Tooth #8 came in and she is getting two more on the back that may be her molars... I'm pretty sure one of them broke through but she won't give me enough time to check

- she can sign "please" and we are really impressed with how quickly it all "sticks". She is beginning to combine signs (more please) and she also does them without being prompted. She is working on "shoes" but is getting it confused with "more" since they are so similar but I still love watching her try

- if I didn't see her being born I would think she is not my kid... she does NOT like sweets and prefers veggies and meat over anything like cake and such. She LOVES her veggies too... just tonight she was getting frustrated because I wasn't keeping up with the zucchini fast enough... not fish sticks, not pasta... zucchini! and she pretty much can go through an entire can of corn all by herself

No comments: