Thursday, August 12, 2010
Isla @ 9 months
* we had her check up today and she is 21lbs and 12 oz and I forgot her height but I'll be back to update. Maja is only 25 lbs right now... Isla is def. going to catch up soon
* tooth #5 is in and #6 is peeking through
* she loves to dance... and wiggles her booty every time any kind of music plays. Sometimes she even throws in an "aaaaah" sound
* the other she tried dressing herself. I laid out clothes for them to wear and she grabbed her outfit and started trying to get her head through it
* she is still mostly breastfeeding. We do table foods every now and then when Maja and I happen to eat something that would for work for her but solids aren't my priority so some days she doesn't have any. She does great when she gets them though and we are way past the pureed stuff... she loves Mac/cheese shells, green beans, peas and this morning she really enjoyed banana chunks sprinkled with Rice Crispies cereal.
* she weaned herself from the paci in the last couple of weeks which kind of put her putting herself to sleep progress back to square one since now she wants to breast
* she is going through a fabulous (NOT) stage of "I hate being in my carseat/stroller/any-other-contraption-that-ties-me-down"... here's hoping she gets over it in time for our 2000 mile roadtrip to WA next month
* she is such a busy-body that I've had to switch her highchairs... she pretty much would dive out of the one we had (excuse the quality of the phone picture taken of facebook link)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment