Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Maja @2 years old

I haven't done this about Maja yet so here it goes

* she loves to point out flies AKA mosquitos and have Babcia hunt them down. She has an amazing talent for spotting them out sitting on the walls

* lately I've been leaving her gate opened at night so she can come out in the morning instead of calling for me. She never wakes me up and just goes into Isla's room to play. Sometimes she gets just a tad creepy and comes into my room, takes things of my nightstand which I later find in random places.

* she has started working on her ABCs and can get up to D but will continue babbling in tune until the song is over :)

* she talks so much and I can understand almost everything she tries to say

* we've hit the naughty stage big time. She started hitting when she is told she can't do something, she takes things away from Isla and challenges me every time she can

* her bedtime routine has seen some changes too. Now I have to kiss each of her feet and leave the light on (dimmed)

No comments: