So here we are, it is my last workday as a non-parent and we are pretty excited about that. Although I think Aga is really going to miss the belly. And not in the "I'm pregnant" way, but in the way a man will miss his favorite knife that he lost. It just looks so utilitarian, and watching her use the belly in different ways should be an inspiration to us all. Just the other day I caught her eating sunflower seeds off of it. It was like watching an otter eat his food while floating on his back at the aquarium. Absolutely adorable I tell ya! It is ingenuity like that which allowed man to get to the moon. Sure every once in a while it gets a little out of control to where something gets knocked off a counter top, and yes it removes Aga's ability to effectively pick that thing up off the ground. But that is a small price to pay for the ability to have a steady platform at ANY TIME. Honestly it could revolutionize the carpentry business.
Well, I will check back in before we go to have the baby (yay), so until then....
No comments:
Post a Comment