Sunday, July 6, 2008

and yes... I made to Green Bay!

My Mom and I left Atlanta at 10:30am on Wednesday and made it to Green Bay by midnight. I think we went a wee bit over the speed limit :). The dogs slept most of the way and the cat was such a trooper... she was quiet as a mouse in her crate!!! We really have the coolest animals ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting...you guys are decorating your first home! Maja is already a clothes horse and she hasn't even arrived yet! hehhehe!

Tia Kara is keeping her fingers crossed that Maja arrives on her birthday! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Aga, Was so glad that you made it safely. I thought about you last week. I know it was bittersweet leaving Atlanta! I love this site. I think I'm going to try to set something up like this for our family. Take care and please let us know when you delivery. Kim, Rob and Aidan