Friday, October 10, 2008

10 things about Maja at 10 weeks old

1. She "talks" to herself constantly. Up until not too long ago she would be completely silent when left alone and sure she'd cooed and such at you when you talked to her but nothing if she was just sitting by herself when we are getting stuff done around. Now she "says" all sorts of funny things :). At least some of it must be funny cause she laughs too!

2. We finally took out her infant insert from the carseat and she seems soooo much more comfortable. Hopefully the "I hate my carseat" stage is over :)


3. Our big girl started using the big tub and she LOVED IT! I'll get the video posted as soon as it uploads.

4. She has taken to her pacifier. Nuff said!


5. After a few days of not so great sleeping habits, she is back on the right track! So still a great sleeper :). Keep it up sweetie!

6. She loves to smile but has gotten good about not doing it while I have the camera out. However, I realized that if I use flash... she might just grant me one :).


Which takes me to our next point...

7. She is still fascinated with lights!!! I'm constantly freaking out cause this girl will stare at the brightest things out there!

8. She has started to grab everything that gets close enough... her new favorite pass time is trying to catch the toys hanging off her playmat.


9. With the exception of early this morning, she only poops every 4-5 days. On one hand it's kind of nice not to deal with messy diapers; on the other... you can tell she gets uncomfortable by the time a few days go by... poor girl!

10. She has the most adorable "I'm ready to nurse, Mom" face... as soon as you pick her up she will make it if she is hungry. She basically puts her lips together and slightly opened, the way she has them while she nurses and goes "ohhh... ohhh".... the dimple is even there and all and just waits to latch on. By far the most precious thing ever!

No comments: