Thursday, October 9, 2008

I guess she is back???

So yesterday I was going to post about how someone had switched my awesome sleeper for a not so great one but I guess she decided to come back :).
All this week she has refused to sleep for more then 20 mins at a time during the day (that's down from 2 hours!) and has also woken up a few extra times during the night to eat (although still slept 3-4 hours at a time). I can't really complain because we're so lucky to have a baby that even when she "doesn't sleep so well" it's still better then most babies out there but it was strange to see such a sudden change.

Well last night she slept from 8:30pm to 6am and then again till 7am and is already on her second 2 hour long nap today! Yay!!!! Way to go Maja!

No comments: