Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mommy is not ready for this!!!

Earlier today we run some errands and Maja didn't nap so well so I laid her down in her crib and she fell asleep... I didn't think it was already 7pm and she has been known to go down around 5:30pm for her last nap and never waking up until the morning :(. So now I'm freaking out she could just continue into nighttime. I'm not ready to have her sleep on her own!!!
I'm just too freaked out... our video monitor isn't working and I can't bare the thought of a whole night without being able to see her. I check on her even when she sleeps in our room.... and she is right next to me then :(.


You know Maja... tonight would be a good night to have a few extra wakings so I can move you... please????

Hopefully the fact that she barely ate this evening will make her more hungry over night.

No comments: